Wingfield & Corry, P.A., has a long and successful history of handling and resolving complicated and frustrating tax problems. We work with clients and their accountants and/or bankruptcy attorneys to determine the best course of action then apply our extensive knowledge of tax law to the client’s maximum benefit with the taxing authorities.
Unlike the national tax “resolution” or “consulting” firms that aggressively market “advice” in these areas, principal attorneys Reba M. Wingfield and Nicolas Corry
• Are licensed attorneys engaged in the practice of law;
• Are held to high standards of professional and ethical conduct;
• Offer clients the benefits of attorney-client privilege;
• Recognize the benefits bankruptcy may offer;
• Have an expansive knowledge of Arkansas tax laws and collection procedures;
• Have long-standing working relationships with many of the local Internal Revenue Service and Department of Finance & Administration agents contacting Arkansas taxpayers; and
• Stand behind their work and their reputation.
Wingfield & Corry, P.A., does not provide ongoing tax preparation or traditional Certified Public Accounting services, only the specialized services required in tax dispute and/or tax collection matters. CPA’s, see our Professionals page.
Read more about our legal team >